Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Sale
By placing an order with Couture Kingdom, you are agreeing to accept our terms and conditions of sale.
It is Couture Kingdom's policy to treat our customers fairly and in exactly in the way we like to be treated ourselves. Here is the small print.
Ordering online with Couture Kingdom is safe and secure.
Our payment process is hosted on a secure server, so your credit card details are safe and please note that we do not store your credit card details. You will receive a dispatch notice when your items are shipped.
Paypal, Worldpay and Amazon Payments offer a secure and safe way to shop with us. A Paypal account is not required and payments can be made using credit/ debit card and instant bank transfers.
We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times and may store them if you so wish. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login (if you have created a customer account rather than checking out as a guest).
Prices include VAT for UK and EU customers. All orders are charged to your card in Euro - please check currency exchange rate with you bank/card company if your home currency is not Euro.
We undertake to supply you with the goods described in these web pages by any date you might reasonably request. All payment must be authorised and complete before we will dispatch your goods. If you have an urgent order it is always advisable to discuss your requirement by telephone on +32 486 690 201. Where products are available for immediate shipment, we aim to dispatch within 1 working day. We always aim to deliver from immediately available stock. In the unlikely event that the item is out of stock, we will contact you straight away with an estimated delivery date and offer you the option to cancel the order. An order is accepted and a contract to supply is formed once you have received a dispatch notification email and your goods have been sent out to you.
Customers outside the European Union - please note that we are not responsible for delays caused by Customs clearance or duties/import taxes levied in your country.
Obviously you, the customer, recognise that we rely on our carriers service to perform the 'contract'. If you do not receive your item within 7 working days (EU orders), please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will assist.
We monitor the performance of our carriers continuously. Whereas we have so rarely had a complaint about the quality of our goods, there have been a very small number of occasions (less than 0.1%) when due to circumstances entirely beyond our control our goods have not arrived by the requested time. In these cases, we always work with our customers to resolve the situation satisfactorily.
Please note that delivery timescales are for guidance only and may be affected by factors outside of our control, such as adverse weather and mail security checks.
Due to distributor territory restrictions we cannot ship any Couture Kingdom products to USA, Korea, Japan, Australia & New Zealand.
Returns and Refunds
For full terms and conditions regarding returns please see our returns page.
We offer a 12 month no-quibble guarantee from date of purchase on all Couture Kingdom products sold by couturekingdom.be, couturekingdom.nl, couturekingdom.it, and couturekingdom.lux
If you purchased your Couture Kingdom item through another retailer or our international website, please contact them for customer service in the first instance.
We are SJ, the official Benelux and Italy distributor of Disney jewellery by Couture Kingdom. Our distribution address is:
Please note that we do not operate a retail showroom and so cannot receive visitors at this address.
Our prices include VAT for UK and EU customers, our VAT registration number is BE0552.577.227.
Our telephone number is +32 475 31 6353.
Term & Conditions of Use of this Website
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and SJ Europe, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by SJ Europe and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to SJ Europe and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual Property and Acceptable Use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of SJ Europe, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of SJ Europe.
3. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
4. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
5. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
6. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
7. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
8. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of SJ Europe or that of our affiliates.
9. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
10. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
12. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that SJ Europe makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. SJ Europe is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
13. Whilst SJ Europe uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
14. SJ Europe accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
15. SJ Europe reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
17. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, SJ Europe accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
19. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
22. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
23. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
24. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
25. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to Belgian law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Antwerp courts.